Eventual VR are a Glasgow based startup creating beautiful, bespoke shared virtual realities, fully hosted and managed in the cloud. Working with well known brands across a range of sectors we deliver cutting edge virtual reality environments in which users can chat and interact with each other in a natural manner.
This role would be perfect for someone as excited and passionate about creating virtual worlds as we are. Strong programming and problem solving abilities are essential, as is being just an all round awesome person to work with. Based in our Glasgow offices as part of a small but expanding engineering team the successful candidate will work on projects ranging from developing our core Eventual platform to delivering ground breaking VR projects to key clients (there may be a bit of AR from time to time as well). An interest in technology, virtual reality and the future is integral to our company culture so is a must for everybody in our company.
- Strong C# coding ability
- 3D graphics skills
- Proven experience with Unity3D, this is vital
- AWS experience
- Have worked in an Agile environment
- VR experience an advantage (SteamVR, GoogleVR)
- Ability to write robust, cross platform, reusable and maintainable code
- Ability to conceptualise, present and execute ideas within a schedule
- Creative spirit is essential
- Experience designing and creating UI assets
- A BSc Degree in relevant subjects, or good games development experience.
- Knowledge of graphics optimisation
Our team is made up of software wizards, tech startup experts, sales & marketing geeks and VR design geniuses, to apply to join us just send your CV to [email protected] along with a note about why you’d be the perfect fit.