Eventual are a Glasgow based startup creating beautiful, bespoke shared virtual realities, fully hosted and managed in the cloud. Working with well known brands across a range of sectors we deliver cutting edge virtual reality environments in which users can chat and interact with each other in a natural manner.
This role would suit a candidate with the organisational skills and eye for detail of a perfectionist android from the future. Working alongside the management team you’ll be responsible for ensuring our growing office runs like a well oiled machine and every visitor has an experience to remember. Admin / PA experience is essential and a background in a tech sector company is useful as you’ll be helping to whip our processes into shape too. An interest in technology, virtual reality and the future is integral to our company culture so is a must for everybody in our company.
- Managing schedules of the management team
- Office management and HR
- Running social media channels for the business
- Assisting the sales team in client acquisition processes
- Assisting the development team with process documentation
- Writing and copywriting content for website and blog posts
- Attending client meetings and industry events
- Assisting with marketing and event coordination
Our team is made up of software wizards, tech startup experts, sales & marketing geeks and VR design geniuses. To apply to join us just send us your CV to [email protected] along with a note about why you’d be the perfect fit.