Have you thought about showing properties within virtual reality (VR)?
If you havent, you should! Just about every smartphone released in the last two years is VR enabled. By next year there will be over two billion VR enabled smartphones worldwide. Headsets can be picked up from supermarkets from as little as £5. It’s time to future proof your organisation, and what’s more remove all risk from taking the leap into Virtual Reality!
Please click on the icons below to download our demo app to your phone:
- The VR Property App is powered by the Eventual platform, which is developed to allow VR to be social or multi-user, so people can see, chat and interact with one another inside a virtual environment. It really adds a wow factor and is perfect for marketing & property viewings.
We already work with established estate agents in creating 360 images to create virtual properties that allow tours and showings to be carried out from any location in the world with multiple people.
For example, if you had a property to sell in the north of Scotland and an interested buyer in London, before arranging all the logistics of a live visit, you give a virtual tour through your own branded app. If they like it, they arrange to visit in person, if they don’t, they move onto the next property. In this way lots of properties can be viewed with maximum convenience.
The buyer can also use this app to show friends and family the property and get feedback from the key people in their life, or invite people to join themselves and the agent for the virtual property showing.
- Convenience – don’t need to leave home or office to view or give tour
- The ability to show key influencer’s around a property such as family and friends of a potential buyer
- Have multiple people from any location in a property at one time
- Realistic sense of scale compared to 2D images on website or brochures
VR is on the same exponential growth curve as the internet was 20 years ago and smart phones were 10 years ago, you’ll be on trend while future proofing your organisation
The best bit about all of this ? We don’t charge you a penny for this service and instead do it on a partnership basis. Meaning if you have sellers wishing to take this option then its clear profit for your organisation !
No set up fee, pay as you go !
Currently other agencies are selling it like a brochure, usually for around £200 – £250 to the property sellers, but some sell it for more. We would take a flat £75 per property uploaded, meaning the remainder is for yourself.
To find out more or get started enter your details in the form below and one of the team will be in contact asap: